-Please note that I have sticky noted this post to the top of my blog, you will need to scroll down for new posts.-
Hello friends! It has been quite some time that I have had a little give away on my blog and since I’ve started up this new place, I have thought about it many times. Since my birthday is tomorrow, I thought it would be a great idea to give someone else a fun present instead! I have many things going on during the month of October and it will be hard to accomplish everything, so this is another way of saying thanks for stopping in and sharing your support with me!
Here’s what I’m giving away and I hope it’s something many of you would love to get:
I have added several of my favorite items that I enjoy using in this package. Everything is brand new and unopened of course as I already have these items! 🙂 – I have also ordered two more Distress Oxide inks to include in this package (not shown above) that will also be included in this give away! – Of course I will be throwing in a couple of other little fun surprises tucked inside of the parcel too!
Here’s a break down of what I have to give away:
- My Favorite Things All Smiles stamp set (of course I’m all about that!)
- My Favorite Things Die-namics Joy die cut
- Lawn Fawn ( Simons Says Stamp STAMPtember exclusive SOLD OUT) -Nutty or Nice? stamp set – I bought an extra one for a lucky friend!
- Heidi Swapp Memorydex Oval Dividers Cutting Dies (2 dies in this pacakge for those of you that enjoy making those memorydex creations!
- Brutus Monroe Surface Sprays (1 bottle of Wagon and 1 bottle of Rouge – check out the store to see the unique properties on these!)
- FOUR Ranger Distress Oxide Inks! (you will receive an ink pad in EACH of the following colors: Squeezed Lemonade, Mermaid Lagoon, Barn Door -not shown, Mowed Lawn – not shown)
- Lawn Fawn Mistletoe Single Cord 21 yards lawn trimmings package
- a package of approximately 30 count tags each measuring 3 1/4″L x 1 5/8″W
That’s a package well worth over $85.00!!! Wow! Yes, I know I’m crazy, but I’m crazy about all of you and being able to share the love of my crafting with you all is something enjoyable that I get to do every day! I’m honored to have you join with me on this journey and that’s why I do it! 🙂
**EDITED TO ADD MORE GOODIES!!!***
The Distress Oxide inks that I’ve described above came in! Yay! PLUS, when another order came in, I realized that these other items are a few more “extras” that I don’t need, so I put those in there too! Plus, there is another stamp set that I forgot to take a photo of even after this addition! LOL! So I’m guessing this parcel will probably be well over $100.00 by the time I’m sending it out!! LOL!!
Best of luck my friends and thanks for joining me!!
*I will announce the winner right here on my blog on Tuesday, October 30th and I will also personally e-mail the winner using whatever e-mail address was provided to me in the InLinkz below.*
- So what do you need to do to win?! You have choices to make! The first choice is a really easy one to do. All you have to do is enter your name along with your e-mail address (so I can contact the winner) through the InLinkz shown below. No matter what, if you are at all interested in winning this prize, please enter that by October 29th! – This is open to anyone world wide
- IF you would like an EXTRA entry to win, then just share the photo above with a link to my blog post on how to enter! If you do this, then please leave me a comment telling me that you’ve shared it….no need for a link….just tell me that you’ve shared it on your blog, on Facebook, on instagram, etc. Please leave a SEPARATE comment for each time you share it! You get another chance for each time! – I know there are some people that were wondering where I went from my last blog and were trying to find me…so I’m hoping that the people who were looking for me can find me here again to follow along if they choose to do so.
- Additional Optional EXTRA entry to win – I’m all about spreading smiles as far as I can with my handmade creations. I would love it if in honor of my birthday you can find a special person or a special place/charity that takes your card donations and send a special smile to someone. That would make my day! – If you do this, please leave me another comment about that!
Whatever way you choose to enter, I thank you for any and all of your support especially with the changes that have gone on through my blog and life! I enjoy seeing your lovely creations, visiting your blogs and sharing my crafty life with you. So glad that we are enjoying it together!