Just wanted to share some Christmas cards I made this year and wish each and everyone a peaceful, loving and joyful season!
Made with the Taylored Expressions Woodland Reindeer Silhouettes stamps & dies and the Woodland Reindeer Deco Foil Transfer Sheets. The sentiments were foiled from the TE Simple Strips in Reverse Christmas Panels. The shaded oval panel was blended on by using the TE Oval Masking Stencils and I splattered the background with white paint.
This card was made using a TE freebie (not available for purchase) and created in the same way with the card on top except this one has the sentiment in the center rather than the reindeer. I also foiled a couple of the snowflake/stars randomly over it and rounded the corners.
- Thanks so much for your continued support my friends!!!
- Fab ‘N’ Funky – Last minute Christmas
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Traditional Christmas Colors
- Crafty Gals Corner – ‘Tis the Season
- Creative Moments – Christmas/Winter Celebrations
- Creative Knockouts – ‘Tis the Season
- Creative Fingers – Anything Goes
- Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes
- Pammies Inky Pinkies – Anything Goes