**Please see my TURNER SYNDROME AWARENESS BLOG HOP post for details on how to enter for prizes and learn what it’s all about!** – ends Feb 7th! (Today is last day!)
Happy Thursday friends! 🙂 It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW Cute Card Thursday challenge this week! So this week it’s our beginning of the month “ANYTHING GOES” challenge! We can’t wait to see your creations!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Whimsy Stamps.
Are YOU thinking Spring too?! I am, but I don’t think it’s working very well with the snow, cold and ice we’ve been getting! LOL! So I will stay warm inside and bring my thoughts of Spring to my craft room!
I am using this really sweet digital image from Whimsy Stamps called Think Spring Bunnies by Crissy Armstrong. It was previously released as a rubber stamp, but now it’s available in digital format! I have printed out this image and used the following Copic Markers for coloring:
(Click each number below to purchase from Whimsy Stamps. *Please note that if you click on a link and it’s not in stock, you can enter your e-mail address to be notified when it comes back in stock. If there’s not link, it’s not found in store.*)
- Bunnies – W5, W3, W1, W0, E33, E31, E30, –C3, C1, C0 (tails)-, E44, E42, E40, Blender 0 (spotted bunny)
- spotted bunny inside ears, nose face – R20, R00
- Wooden sign – E25, E23, E21 (E23 used for center of yellow flowers)
- flowers – Y17, Y15, Y11, V17, V12 – YG67, YG61 (leaves/stems)
- grass – G24, G21, G20
- butterfly – Y11, R00
- sky around image – B01, B00, B000, B0000
Here’s a closer view of the colored image. I have also used a white gel pen in the bunny’s tails as well as the spotted bunny’s cheeks. I also took a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen to go over the butterfly and the flying bug’s wings.
It was so fun to color these furry bunny butts!! 🙂
I’ve used some of the digital papers released last month called Oh Boy…really loving the ginghams in this set! So I’ve cut out both these papers along with some solid yellow papers (from same set) and the colored bunny strip with the Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies. I also took a strip of gray colored cardstock and used an older border die from Whimsy Stamps to create the scalloped edge.
These were all layered onto a white A2 sized top folding card base. I wrapped some twine along the edge and tied it in a bow and then lastly I’ve added some yellow crystals from Pretty Pink Posh randomly over the card.
Really hop(e) you’ve enjoyed my card today and please check out the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with! Thanks so much for dropping in!!
Whimsy Stamps products used: (Copics see list above.)
- Crafty Animals – Anything Goes + animal
- A Bit More Time to Craft – Anything Goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C469) – Ground Hog or Critter
- Send a Smile 4 Kids – Anything Goes/Easter/Spring
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes with optional: use a critter
- Crafting From the Heart – Anything Goes