Hello friends! I’m back again today to share a shaker card I’ve made using the CUTE digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps called “Snowy“!
I had “snow” much fun making this shaker card! If you’d like to catch up on the complete list of Copic markers along with the full details on how I’ve made this card, then please check it out over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog today! (I have more and close up photos over there to share as well!)
CLICK HERE for COMPLETE DETAILS PLEASE!
Thanks so much for stopping in at my blog today! I appreciate your kind thoughts and encouragement more than you know! I’ll see you soon!
Whimsy Stamps products used on this card:
Challenges I’d like to enter this card for:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday – “Let it Snow”
- Creative Moments – Anything Goes optional twist: put sentiment on creation
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday – “Baby It’s Cold Outside!”
- Aud Sentiments – Winter or Christmas Sentiment
- Creative Knockouts – Snow Much Fun
- Winter Wonderland – Christmas or Winter Characters (people only)
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes with optional twist: “All Wrapped Up”