Hello friends! It’s getting closer towards the end of the month and so it has motivated me to get going on some challenges that are about to end soon. So I’ve grabbed my supplies and had a fun play…
Tee hee!😁 This one makes me chuckle and I think it would be so fun to send to a special friend for Valentine’s Day or even at any time of the year! Most all of the products I’ve used for this come from Taylored Expressions. Along with many people, I do enjoy those “snarky” products they sell!
To start, I’ve based my card on a sketch for a challenge that’s about to end and worked with the Taylored Expressions Easy Strips 1/4″ and Easy Strips 1/8″ dies for the bottom right side of the card using the colors Blue Raspberry & Dijon cardstock. The colors are part of the TE Maker Challenge for January as well which is about to end too which is why this was my choice for this card. I cut the panel in half diagonal based on the sketch and used a white cardstock for the top right area and blended some TE Blue Raspberry ink with the TE Superstar Rotating Stencil. Layered these onto some Dijon cardstock which was layered onto the white top folding A2 card base.
- For the image panel, I stamped the “TE Grouchy Grumplings” (Sorry, it’s been retired it looks like! LOVE that snaggle tooth!😆) and the TE Shenanigans sentiment on the same panel layered over a piece of Blue Raspberry cardstock that was popped up with foam tape. The image was colored with Copic markers. I also stamped the TE Simple Strips-Snarky with black ink over a piece of Dijon cardstock that I cut out with the TE Simple Strips-Asymmetrical die and attached at the top right corner of the card.
To finish off the card, I die cut the stars from the TE Gathered Stars die from Dijon cardstock, glued over the card and then covered with a glitter brush pen. I also added some TE Tiny Diamonds over the stars to match the Blue Raspberry color of the cardstock. For the image panel, I used a black pen to doodle around the edges and then covered the heart with glossy accents.
Hope you’ve gotten some chuckles or inspiration from my card today! Thanks for dropping by! I’ll see you soon!
- *Cheerful Sketches – Jan sketch
- Taylored Expressions FB Fans Group – TE Maker Challenge Jan
- Happy Little Stampers – Jan Stencil Challenge ATG + stencil
- CRAFT – Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Craft – Anything Goes + coloring (Copics used)
- Creative Fingers – Anything Goes
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies – Anything Goes